Sunday, November 1, 2009

boo

i love working saturdays because most of the girls at the house take that day off so it's nice and quiet and i can book my appointments in a tidy little row without working around anyone else's schedule. yesterday i saw 3 clients. the first one was a construction guy i've seen before. he's a little pushy but a nice guy. while massaging him, i did something weird to my neck and shoulder, though. i was on top of him, 69-style, and i had all my weight on one arm because the other arm was busy jerking him off. i think i was holding my head too straight because i didn't want my little cat ears to fall off (it was halloween, after all). when i got down off of him, i had this ouchy pain in my neck. i tried to crack it out a bit, but i dunno... it's still not quite right. 

(a word about 69. it's sort of the best thing ever. it's an especially good escape if you've got one of those clients who likes to make intense eye-contact. putting my pussy in someone's face feels far less intimate than maintaining a lot of eye-contact. you hop up on the table and put your ass in their face, bend down a lot to give them a good view of your lady parts, get that hand a-pumpin, and they come pretty quickly. the trick is positioning yourself near enough to their face that they can see and smell everything, but far enough away that their tongue can't reach you. i've had guys sneak a few licks when i was still getting the kinks worked out, but now i've got this position down. well, i thought i did... but now i've got this ouchy shoulder/neck. i really do think it was the added element of the cat ears that disrupted the delicate balance of this pose, though.)

when my construction guy got out of the shower, i asked him to rub my neck for a minute. he said sure and gave me the roughest, most un-soothing, manhandly massage ever. after like one minute i said, "oh that was great! thanks!" and hopped off the table.

i think my co-worker stacy thinks i'm a total hoe-bag now. when i went in the living room after that i was rubbing my neck a lot and i told her how i had tweaked it doing 69. she was like, "WHAT?" hmmm...

my next client was an older gentleman i see who likes to tell me i make him "feel like a man." interesting how some guys only feel like a man when juxtaposed with a woman. that whole yin yang thing, i guess. lots of girls are like that, too. shania twain, "man! i feel like a woman!" i, personally, feel like a woman ALL the time. it doesn't take the sexy touch of a man or even another woman to make me feel like a woman. and if i could ever forget my gender for even one second, there's always some guy on the street reminding me with his lascivious stare or grabbing hand or menacing swagger. or there's blood gushing out of my vag. or my bank account is empty. when this guy tells me i make him feel like a man, i know he means it as a compliment and also just as a general statement about himself. but it kind of annoys me. the rivers of male entitlement runneth deep. but in spite of it all, i like this guy just fine. i wish he would exfoliate his back, though.

my last client was a hip young british guy. he was really good looking and nice and seemed to thoroughly enjoy himself. "i've been needing this," he kept moaning. nice to get kudos for a job well done in a british accent. (jeez how would YOU structure that sentence? i want the british accent to describe the kudos, not the job well done.)

there's this girl, rudy, who is best friends with gia, the girl who runs the place. she's really young, probably about 23 or 24. she works at a shop downtown and hangs out at the apartment a lot before and after her shifts. sometimes she'll just be laying on the couch all day long listening to her ipod, waiting for the girls to finish working so they can go out. she'll watch us counting our big wads of cash and i can see her wheels turning. i knew it was only a matter of time before she got turned out. anyway, last night after i put my british guy in the shower, i went into the living room and  here's rudy getting all tarted up. i was like, "are you about see a client?" she said, "yeah, it's my second one!" she seemed a little nervous. it was just her and me in the house and it was dark out. i was getting my things together to leave, but i know how nerve-wracking it can be to see a brand new client in a quiet house so i said, "want me to wait till he gets here and you put him in the shower?" she liked that idea. so i let my client out and then showered and painted my nails as slowly as possible while we waited for her client.

then he came and seemed fine so i left and came home. i had planned to go out, but once i got in my apartment there was NO WAY i was going back out into the drunken masses of masked crazies. halloween is almost as bad as new years eve in terms of giant throngs of suburban people with bad outfits and even worse manners crowding into the city to "party." the use of that word as a verb has always annoyed me, by the way. so i stayed home and had a snack attack while watching "interview with the vampire," a movie i hadn't seen since it came out 15 years ago. kind of a perfect halloween movie.

today i'm not working. i'm cleaning and writing and working out. yay!

1 comment:

  1. nice to get kudos in a british accent for a job well done ?

    Not sure, but the other way sounds like you were whacking him and giving him dirty talk in a british accent.

    "Yeah, you love it when I toss you off, don't you baby? Oooh, I just love to wank your John Thomas until you cum!"

    ReplyDelete