Saturday, March 13, 2010

butterflies, cocks, cash.

i barely worked this week because i got a job helping style the wrestlers of the WWE for a magazine shoot. i'll tell you something about myself: besides giving a great handjob and dancing naked for strangers, i have other skills which include sewing, and i work sometimes as an on-set seamstress/tailor and stylist. so. that's what i was doing this week. the wrestlers were pretty rad and the catering was SUPERB, but the woman who hired me and who i was assisting was INTENSE. and the job involved hanging out with her all day and night for 3.5 days. i had to do that thing i do where i scrounge around and find the things that are good, and just focus on them. this lady really likes fine food and drink and took me out for a fancy dinner, that was nice. i appreciated being fed and gotten a little tipsy.

after spending days on end in an exhausting state of perpetual annoyance, i had to wonder whether it was this lady who was annoying or if i just dislike anybody who bosses me around. i haven't had a job where you have a "boss" for a long, looooong time, and maybe i'd vilify anybody who gave me orders. but right when i was thinking that, she made some comment about how fat and dumpy all the dykes up north are, and i just thought, "it's not me: it's YOU."

so, that was most of my week. and then i came home and worked on thursday. it was the slowest day i've had since i started working there, just boring as hell and looooong. but i had made out with somebody cute the night before so i had that in my mind to marinate upon. since there was nobody to hustle, i spend most of my breaks down in the dressing room with my feet up, doodling in my notebook and having a warm butterfly feeling.

now i'm back in my other town. i know i should email my regulars to alert them of my presence, but i kind of just don't feel like it. i have a nasty papercut, which i'm using as my excuse even though i did finally purchase finger condoms last time i was down here. am i losing my taste (or touch, rather) for cock? i think i'm just lazy? i should really work since i hardly have any money right now and would certainly enjoy some new makeup and clothes. but maybe it would be just as fun to thrift-shop with sky as it would be to blow a wad of cash at nordstrom's. hmmm... are my priorities shifting? i'll get back to you on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment